Will I Be Safe If I Need Care?
As leaders in healthcare, CRSSNY physicians and staff are highly trained in how to protect our patients, families, and each other when providing care.
Preparing For Your Visit
We have taken extra steps to provide you the health care services you need in a safe environment. In this new reality, you’ll notice some changes in our office.
- Social distancing techniques that include fewer patients and providers in the offices
- Protective barriers at reception desks and one-way traffic throughout the office
- All staff to wear personal protective equipment at all times
- Assessing patients for COVID-19 risks prior to coming into the office
- Temperature checks of all patients
- Monitoring any employee and /or patient COVID-19 cases or exposure
- Sanitation and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas
- No patient guests are permitted at this time – excluding a parent or a patient that requires assistance if necessary.
We regularly monitor the latest guidance from the CDC and evolve our policies and procedures to protect our team and serve you.
Thank you for trusting our practice with your health ,safety and well-being.